酒店英語培訓資料之中餐培訓課程
Lesson 2 餐飲用語
(一)Making a Reservation預訂桌位
—good afternoon. This is the Park restaurant. May I help you?
下午好,花園飯店。我能為您效勞嗎?
—I’d like to make a reservation for tonight. 我想預訂今晚的座位。
—I see. What time? 我明白了,什么時間?
—About 7:30. 大約7:30左右。
—We are quite busy then. Could you come later?
我們那時會非常忙。你能晚一點來嗎?
—No, I can’t. I can make it earlier. 不行。我只能早一點。
—I can give you something at 6:30. 你可以6:30來。
—That’s a little early, but it will have to do.
太早了一些,但也只好如此了。
—May I have your name? 請留下你的姓名,好嗎?
—White. 懷特。
—Will you spell that for me? 你能拼一下嗎?
—W-H-I-T-E, White. W H I T E。懷特。
—How many will be in your party, Mr.White?
懷特先生,你的宴請中有多少人?
—There will be four of us. 我們有四個人。
—Four people at 6:30. We’ll be looking for you, Mr.White.
6點30分,四個人。懷特先生。我們將恭候你。
(二)Showing Seats 引導來賓入席
Waiter: good afternoon, sir. Welcome to the Flower restaurant.
下午好,先生。歡迎光臨花兒餐廳。
Guest: Thanks.謝謝。
Waiter: How many persons, please?您一共幾位?
Guest: A table for four, please.四位。
Waiter: Where would you prefer to sit?您想坐在哪兒呢?
Guest: Well, by the window, please.嗯,我想要靠窗的位子。
Waiter: I’ll show you to your table. This way, please. ….. Is this fine?
我帶您入座。這邊請。…… 這個位子行嗎?
Guest: O.K. That’ll be fine.好,這里很好。
Waiter: Please take a seat, sir.先生,請坐。
Guest: Thanks.謝謝。
Waiter: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.
服務生會來侍候您點菜,請稍等。
(三)Seating the Guest 安排客人就座
Waiter: good evening. Welcome to Rottenmeier. 晚上好。歡迎光臨“羅登麥爾”。
Have you made a reservation? 你有預訂嗎?
Guest: No. Have you a table for eight? 沒有。有八個人的桌子嗎?
Waiter: Sorry. The restaurant is crowded now. We don’t have a vacant seat for the moment. 抱歉。餐廳現在客滿。我們一時還沒有空位。
Guest: How long do you think we’ll have to wait? 我們還要等多久?
Waiter: About 10 minutes. 大約10分鐘。
You can drink something in the lounge. 你可以在大廳用些飲料。
I’ll inform you as soon as the table is vacant. 一有空桌我就會通知你。
(十分鐘后 After 10 minutes…)
Waiter: Excuse me, madam. 打擾了,夫人。
Guest: Yes? 哎?
Waiter: A big table is available now. This way, please.
有張大桌空出來了。請跟我來。
Would you like to sit in smoking, non-smoking or whatever comes open first?
你們要抽煙區還是無煙區,或是有空位就行?
Guest: We prefer non-smoking. 我們要無煙區。
Waiter: OK. How is the table? 好的。這張桌子怎么樣?
Guest: The table is too near the band. I’d like a table near the window.
這張桌子離樂隊太近了。我最好要一個靠窗的位置。
Waiter: Oh, there was a table that just became available near the window. Follow me, please. 哦,窗邊剛好有一張桌子空出來。請跟我來吧!
Guest: Thanks. 謝謝。
Waiter: Would you like a high chair for the baby? 你要給寶寶一張高椅嗎?
Guest: That’s fine. It’s very kind of you. 那太好了。你真是非常周道。
(四)Taking the Order 受理點菜和推薦食物
Waiter: good afternoon, sir. Welcome to the Flower restaurant. May I show you our lunch menu?下午好,先生。歡迎光臨花兒餐廳。您要午餐的菜單嗎?
Guest: Thanks.謝謝。
Waiter: Please take your time. …… May I take your order now?
請慢慢看。…… 您現在可以點菜了嗎?
Guest: Yes, I’ll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
是的。我要一份綜合沙拉和一客沙朗牛排。牛排的配菜是什么呢?
Waiter: French fried potatoes, carrots and peas.有炸薯條、胡蘿卜以及青豌豆。
Guest: That’ll be fine.不錯。
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink, sir?先生,要不要來點飲料?
Guest: Yes, I’ll have some beer with coffee to follow.
好的,我要啤酒,再來點兒咖啡。
Waiter: How would you like your steak, sir?先生,您的牛排要幾分熟?
Guest: I’ll have it medium rare, please.請給我三四分熟的。
Waiter: Would you like your coffee now or later?
咖啡要現在喝還是等會兒再喝?
Guest: Later, please.等會兒再喝。
Waiter: A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
一份三四分熟的沙朗牛排,一份綜合沙拉,一杯啤酒和一杯咖啡。還要點兒別的嗎?
Guest: No, that’s all, thanks.不,就這些了,謝謝。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.謝謝您,先生。請稍等一會兒。
酒店英語之中餐文章來源頭牌英語[酒店英語]