1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
2. I'm sorry we are booked out for this evening.
3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening？ （When is the restaurant open for breakfast？）
4. When are the restaurant hours？
5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.
6. I'm sorry，。 The tables by the window are all occupied.
7.This is "Century Hotel". good morning. May I help you？
8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
9.You can be sure that we'll try our best.
10. Thank you for calling， sir. We look forward to your visit.
New words and expressions
reserve v. 預定
hold v 容納
book v 訂購
view n. 景色
occupy v. 占滿
guarantee v. 保證
look forward to 盼望